East Side Home Opener: Burning River Roller Derby vs. Roc City
Saturday, May 19 at 5 PM - 9 PM
C.E. Orr Ice Arena
22550 Milton Dr., Euclid, Ohio 44123
Burning River Roller Derby returns to Euclid for the rest of Season 12! Come watch your favorite athletes on wheels take on Rochester’s Roc City Roller Derby. The HazMat Crew will take on the B-sides, immediately followed by Burning River All Stars taking on the Roc Stars! Don’t Miss the Action!!!
Doors open at 5:00pm, first whistle at 6:00pm. Double Header
Kids over 5 - $4
Adults Door - $12
Adults Presale - $10
VIP - $18 (Admission, plus 2 beer vouchers!)
Burning River Roller Derby will be partnering with four local charities this year, and fans are encouraged to bring cash or item donations for a chance to spin the BRRD prize wheel. We are excited to announce this year's charity partners:
Tails from the City Cleveland
City Dogs Cleveland
Girls with Sole
Lincoln-West School of Global Studies
Chair/Bleacher Seating Policies:
* Kids are welcome in chairs and bleachers.
* General Admission does not guarantee a chair or bleacher seat. Please arrive early if you require a seat in lieu of sitting trackside.
Trackside "Floor" Seating Policies:
- Trackside Seating is available to our guests 18 and over.
-Stay alert! Sitting close to the track carries the possibility of getting 'up close and personal' with the action!
- Small pillows or cushions are always welcome, but no stadium or folding chairs are allowed.
- All Trackside seating is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Volunteers & Security
- BRRD asks that you please follow all instructions from BRRD volunteers and security or you will be asked to leave the premises. THIS IS FOR THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE!
- No re-entry is permitted without valid ticket stub, VIP wristband, or hand stamp. Outdoor smoking is permitted, but the same re-entry rules apply.
- You MUST show valid ID in order to receive a 21+ over wristband and purchase alcohol. All patrons MUST have a 21+ over wristband to purchase alcohol. Per our permit we ID EVERYONE regardless of age. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Parking is free!
ADA Accessible Seating!
- Our events are ADA Accessible, and we strive to accommodate everyone. If you need seating arrangements (e.g., space for a wheelchair, etc.) please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make sure you have the appropriate accommodations.
Please note that no types of nuts are permitted into games, due to a severe allergy of one of our league members. Thank you!