Burning River Roller Derby East Side Opener vs ROCK Derby
Saturday at 6 PM – 10 PM
Euclid Ice Arena CE Orr
22550 milton blvd., Euclid, Ohio 44123
Join us on May 18th as we return to the C E Orr Arena in Euclid for our EAST SIDE OPENER!
In this thrilling double header, the Burning River HazMat Crew and All-Stars will skate against R.O.C.K. Derby!
Doors open at 5:00pm, first whistle at 6:00pm.
Burning River Roller Derby will be partnering with local charities this year, and fans are encouraged to bring cash or item donations for a chance to spin the BRRD prize wheel. Our charities this year are Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Cleveland, City Dogs CLE, and the Northeast OH Chapter of the Surfrider Foundation!
Chair/Bleacher Seating Policies:
* Kids are welcome in chairs and bleachers.
* General Admission does not guarantee a chair or bleacher seat. Please arrive early if you require a seat in lieu of sitting trackside.
Trackside "Floor" Seating Policies:
- Trackside Seating is available to our guests 18 and over.
-Stay alert! Sitting close to the track carries the possibility of getting 'up close and personal' with the action!
- Small pillows or cushions are always welcome (in fact, BRRD cushions are available for purchase), but no stadium or folding chairs are allowed.
- All Trackside seating is AT YOUR OWN RISK
Volunteers & Security
- BRRD asks that you please follow all instructions from BRRD volunteers and security or you will be asked to leave the premises. THIS IS FOR THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE!
- No re-entry is permitted without valid ticket stub, VIP wristband, or hand stamp. Outdoor smoking is permitted, but the same re-entry rules apply.
- You MUST show valid ID in order to receive a 21+ over wristband and purchase alcohol. All patrons MUST have a 21+ over wristband to purchase alcohol. Per our permit we ID EVERYONE regardless of age. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Parking is free!
ADA Accessible Seating!
- Our events are ADA Accessible, and we strive to accommodate everyone. If you need seating arrangements (e.g., space for a wheelchair, etc.) please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make sure you have the appropriate accommodations.